Have you always been jealous of those moms and dads whose kids seem to eat everything that is offered to them? As a mother of a one and a half year old I am certainly no expert, but as a mother of a toddler who also happens to have two degrees in nutrition, I feel like I am qualified to help you do the following;
- Introduce your baby to solid foods
- Provide a wide range of foods to your baby or toddler
- Assure your baby or toddler is eating the right types and amounts of foods
- Reduce your stress at the breakfast, lunch and dinner table
- Increase the chances of having a toddler who isn’t picky
- Create a handbook of easy-to-make recipes and snacks for your young one
I will provide the following to parents in Columbus, Ohio;
- Store Tours – $50/30-minutes
- I’ll come to your local grocery store and take you through the aisles to show you some product ideas and simple recipe ideas for your young one.
- Kitchen overhaul – $50/30-minutes
- Let me peruse your kitchen cabinets and refrigerator. I can tell you what to save and what to get rid of.
- Meal Time Intervention – $50/30-minutes
- Allow me to come into your home during lunch or dinner. Whether your child is 6 months and just starting solids, or three years and is a pro, I can provide you with feedback on how to get him/her to be more adventurous and less picky.