Is it possible to prepare a delicious, satisfying weeknight dinner featuring flavorful seasoned salmon in less than 20 minutes? The answer is a definitive yes if you use these recipes:
Table of Contents
Simple Creamy Salmon Chowder
This yummy chowder comes together fast and makes the perfect weeknight supper.
3 frozen Morey’s Wild Salmon Seasoned Grill filets
2 cups of water or vegetable stock
3 peeled and cubed medium potatoes
½ cup sliced carrots
½ cup chopped celery
½ medium yellow onion, diced
1 bay leaf
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup whole or 2% milk
1 large broccoli stalk, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring potatoes and chosen liquid to boil in a large pot. Add bay leaf and salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery, onions, milk, and cream. Return to a low boil and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Add the salmon filets and broccoli and cook until the salmon begins to flake (4-5 minutes).
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Simple Salmon Pasta Primavera
Fresh veggies and delicious quality salmon make this simple pasta dish something special.
6 frozen Morey’s Wild Salmon Steakhouse filets
1 pound dried linguini or angel hair pasta
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 small sliced zucchini
1 small sliced yellow squash
1 pound asparagus, trimmed
3 cloves fresh garlic, coarsely chopped
1 pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 Tbsp crème fraîche
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Bake salmon according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, whisk crème fraîche and heavy cream together and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, squash, and asparagus and sauté for 4 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Stir in cherry tomatoes, wine, cream mixture, and cheese and stir gently until the cheese melts. Reduce the heat and allow the sauce to thicken for 3-5 minutes.
- Toss warm pasta with prepared sauce.
- Plate the pasta and top with baked salmon and fresh basil
- Serve immediately
What’s the secret to quick weeknight meals that everyone will love? High-quality frozen salmon filets. So, when someone asks you “what’ for dinner?” The obvious answer is salmon.