I’m in a very sweet mood this week. Today I’m posting this chocolate dessert, and then Friday I’ve got another chocolate dessert recipe to share. Maybe I’m just excited about Halloween next month. Yeah, that’s it, I’m celebrating early.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried fruit (I used dried blueberries and strawberries)
- 1½ cups assorted unsalted nuts (I used peanuts and walnuts)
- Line a rimmed baking pan with foil (~9 x 9 inches). Melt 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips in a double boiler (make sure water is hot, but not boiling).
- Combine the melted chocolate with the nuts and dried fruit in a medium bowl. Spread the mixture into the foil-rimmed pan.
- Sprinkle additional nuts on top if you wish. Put in the freezer and freeze until set. Break into ~25 pieces, and enjoy!
Estimated Nutrition Facts for 1/25th of recipe